Job Seekers, Welcome to TNLA Career Center
Active Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 7 JobsCreate Alert
Loading... Please wait.
Loading... Please wait.
Location: Austin, Texas
Type: Full Time
Salary: 55k to 65K
Nursery & Greenhouse Production
$700/month car allowance
Are you someone who likes selling plants, flowers, and trees in a retail setting? Do you enjoy training merchandising teams on store displays? Do you like to participate in training programs, meetings, conventions and trade shows talking to potential customers? If so, keep reading!
Everde Growers is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,700 acres in production encompassing 15 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. Our superior growing methods and pruning practices ensure consistent high quality and availability, and our core values of safety, respect, integrity, innovation, teamwork, quality and accountability assure a culture of inclusivity, trust, and fun!
Come join our team as a Market Manager in the greater Austin, TX area. You’ll be responsible for soliciting orders, selling assigned product lines, managing inventory, merchandising execution, and representing Everde Growers.
You will get to:
· Achieve territory sales through daily contact with store management and garden center contacts
· Work with Facility and Customer Service on product availability
· Work with Distribution on assuring orders, loads & drops are completed; communicate and maintain driver contact for all deliveries, and relay any delays to store personnel
· Ensure Plan-O-Gram compliance and train merchandising teams; schedule merchandisers and manage labor hours; ensure that merchandising activities are performed daily; assist in the field training of any salesperson or merchandiser as needed
· Provide product information, knowledge and training to store customers, answer questions related to our products
· Be alert to competitive products and merchandising practices and keep management up to date on key findings
Competencies we need:
· Sales or a sales-related background
· Excellent customer service & sales skills
-Attention to detail
-Excellent problem-solving skills
-Able to take feedback and instruction
Qualifications we need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Prior sales experience
- Plant knowledge or industry experience is a MUST
- Valid state driver’s license and meet company requirements as to driving record
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, to include:
o Frequent standing, walking, carrying, pushing, pulling; fine motor skills
o Occasionally required to lift, carry, push, pull and/or move up to at least 51 pounds with or without assistance
o Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull, or move from 51 to 100 pounds with or without assistance, human or mechanical
o Occasional kneeling, stooping, bending, walking on uneven ground
o Ability to work in an outside environment in all weather conditions as required
In exchange for your contributions, we offer a competitive salary and a $700 car allowance. We also offer a comprehensive benefits array, to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary benefits to include disability, life, accident, cancer and critical illness coverage
- Universal life with long term care insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Fertility services
- Financial educational services (KOFE)
- LawAssure, high quality legal assistance
Job Type: Full-time
About Everde Growers
Everde Growers is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,700 acres in production encompassing 14 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. Our superior growing methods and pruning practices ensure consistent high quality and availability. Our inventory mix includes trees, shrubs, perennials, palms, grasses, succulents, tropical, fruit, and many other items.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.
COPYRIGHT TEXAS NURSERY & LANDSCAPE ASSOCIATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Privacy of Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
7730 SOUTH IH 35 | AUSTIN, TX 78745-6698
PHONE: (512) 280-5182 | INFO@TNLAONLINE.ORG